Monday, October 31, 2011

Marketing Tidbit: Make Packing/Shipping Easy

Today's Marketing Tidbit is a 2fer since I've been gone for so long.

First, some organization: I've tried going off memory to make sure that everything I want to go into packages actually gets in there.  I fail every time. - luckily, the item that usually gets left out is the invoice (annoying, but not critical).  I think it's because I don't ship a high volume of stuff, so I haven't developed habits from constant repetition.  I finally broke down and admitted I needed a system, so I made myself a checklist.
Click on the image to be taken to the Google Docs checklist.
Now you have a checklist too!

The "Linky Love" packet, for those of you who are wondering, is a little envelope of goodies and business cards from shops I buy from, work with and love.  Cross promotion between shops is a FABULOUS idea, but don't just throw your friends' cards in the package, tell your customer why you are sending them.  The wording on my note goes something like this:



There you go, two treats and no tricks!  Happy Halloween, everyone!



See all the Marketing Tidbits

No comments:

Post a Comment